Tuesday, March 01, 2005

How to post comments

If you would like to post a comment, scroll to the end of the message on which you'd like to comment and click the link showing the number of comments. This will open the comment page for that message. On the right you can type your text in the box underneath the "Leave Your Comment" heading.

There are three ways to identify yourself under the heading "Choose you're identity": (1) You can join blogger.com for free and create a username by clicking "Blogger", (2) You can click "other" and optionally enter your name and/or a personal website address, or (3) You can click "Anonymous" and post anonymously.

When you are finished, click the blue publish button at the bottom or the preview button to preview your comments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara and Matt, My heart is filled with thankfulness that I am part of your world. You both are wonderful examples for us all. Please know that everyone who is even remotely involved in my life is praying for you. Thank you for all you have done to teach us the way. Your faithful friend, Gem

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara and Matt,

We just found out about the cancer and wanted to let you know we are praying for you. You have a beautiful family and wish we could be back in Bellaire to watch them grow up. Trust in God with all you heart and lean not on your own understanding. That pray got me through our difficult times. Know we are praying for you, Matt, your children and all those treating you.

Love,

D.K. and Jacque Willardson

Anonymous said...

Kara I wanted you to know that I saw your mtherinlaw Diane in the store this morning and learned of your battle with cancer. We don't live far from where they had their greenhouse and our daughter Dawn used to babysit for Matt and the others. My heart goes out to you in your battle against the cancer but know that my prayers and the prayers of my family and many other friends will be directed toward your winning the battle. I was delighted to learn you have a prayer quilt. My church does prayer shawls and the quilt will be of great comfort to you. May God Bless you and Keep You.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara and Family,

I heard about you from Barb Majzoub in Joplin. Your family and my paths have crossed several times in our lives.

Your Dad was Chief Resident of Jeff Davis Hospital in Houston when I was a nursing student. Later in Joplin, he delivered our son, Joseph. I know you are comforted by having your family with you in Houston. Take care and I will add you to our prayer list @ St. Paul's UMC in Joplin.

Sincerely,
Nancy Fiscus and Family