Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Update


The Herynks
Originally uploaded by jeanjean78.

Kara and the kids had a fun day at the Children's Museum yesterday, and tonight they have planned a birthday party for John's girlfriend, Carrie. Kara is gradually getting her stamina back, and it's allowing her to do more and more each day.

Thank you for your returning to this page and checking in on Kara's progress. We'll try to keep this updated often with reports on how she is doing and what her prayer needs are. Please continue to keep her in your prayers (please see the previous post), and to praise God for how well she is doing so far.

FYI: If you click on any of the photos posted, it will take you to a larger version of the photograph, and to the website where the online "photostream" is stored. You can find more pictures of Kara and Matt and the kids there.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara - You look wonderful in your picture! I pray for you many times through out the day. (Your picture is in my purse to remind me and on my desk at work.) You are inspiring. -Love, Barbara

Anonymous said...

What a family! You look great! Emma has the blue hat, so that must still be her favorite color :-) I continue to be inspired by your praises, and pray for you daily. You are surrounded by people who love you.
Love, Gamma and Gampa

Anonymous said...

Spectacufantabuloustic pictures!
Happy St. Patty's Day!
Thinking of you and your family,
--JRH

P.S. If you get a chance, check out: www.contagiousyawn.com
See if it works on you!

Anonymous said...

Kara, Matt, Emma and Luke: What incredible family pictures. We are so grateful we get to have updates on each of you. Our prayers and best wishes are with you each one.

Love and Hugs, Gem Evans & Family

Anonymous said...

Hey gang, ya'll look great! I drove through the Mojave desert over Easter and everything was green and there were blooming flowers everywhere. I thought of you all and great things...it was boootttiiifullll. It reminded me of the picture of Emma as a baby in all the purple flowers.

love,
Jamie

Anonymous said...

You are always in my prayers even though I have not written to you before. I am not very computer literate. I enjoy seeing all your pictures with your write-ups. You have a lovely family and may God be with you always. I am so thankful you have such a wonderful strong family and friends support group. I am sure you feel their warmth. Jean Fitz, Topeka Ks.