Wednesday, September 21, 2005

From Kara

Dear God,

I thank you for each day and praise you for your constant faithfulness. As you know, I was pretty disappointed about the little brain tumor, but I thank you Lord for the medical technology and the doctors that can restore my health. I see you working through them. It is amazing how quickly the Novalis treatment was able to be scheduled, in a shorter amount of time than anyone thought possible. And, as Hurricane Rita approaches, that timing has been perfect, as your timing is always perfect.

It is well with my soul, and I know everything will be okay tomorrow, and that things will work according to your plan.

I cannot express what an awesome God you are, but I know you know what's in my heart. You are a faithful, always-loving, always-present, awesome God.

I love you,

Kara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!
I know that He is always with you. Our thoughts and prayers are too. Stay strong in this battle. We love you.
Jana & the boys,
Don & Jan

Dee said...

Bless you, Kara, for your precious words that strengthen us, encourage us and in the midst of a hurricane "Fix our eyes on JESUS, the Author and Perfecter of our faith." Hebrews 12:2
This precious treasure - this light and power that shines within you - is held in your body. Everyone can see the glorious power within you is from Jesus and is not your own.
You are pressed on EVERY side by trouble, but
you are not crushed or broken!
You are perplexed because you don't know why things happen as they do, but
You don't ever give up or quit!
You are persecuted, yet you know
Jesus NEVER abandons you!
You get knocked down -
Only to get up again and keep going
2 Corinthians 4:7-9

Gina said...

Dear Kara,

What uplifting words you've shared, as you pour out your heart before the Lord. It's so encouraging to see your unwavering faith, how it sustains you in all things and brings you joy and comfort.

We're praying for you, that the Novalis treatment will go well and that chemo will be able to proceed as planned next week.

We love you,
Gina and Curby