Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Praise God!

He is hearing our prayers! The CT scan showed that the tumors in my liver are shrinking and the MRI reported that the tumors treated by Novalis are also shrinking. Both tests showed that there are no new tumors. Praise God! His goodness and mercy overwhelm me.

Thank you, thank you to all of you out there praying for me; He hears our prayers. God’s faithfulness to His children is shining through.

For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.
They are plans for good and not for disaster,
To give you a future and a hope.
In those days when you pray, I will listen.
If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me.
I will be found by you, says the Lord.
- Jeremiah 29:11-14

By your grace, God, I will meet challenges, disappointments, joys, and sorrows with a mind packed with lively memories of your power and love, knowing that what you were yesterday you will be today and forever, even in Jesus Christ. Amen.
- Praying with the Psalms; Eugene H. Peterson

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kara! That is the best news ever! I'm so happy for you.
And, off topic, I love the new wig. It really suits you.
Chris Martin

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I am so excited and happy! I've been checking your site all day to see what the results were. What wonderful news! God is good. :)
Leslie

Anonymous said...

Kara – wonderful, wonderful news! Keep on getting better.
Love, Chris, Cat and family.

Anonymous said...

Kara, We all can look to you for inspiration! Thank God you are hearing lots of wonderful news, encouraging news.

Perhaps through you we can all be reminded that our God is ALMIGHTY - often we do under estimate...

We are so very happy for you and yours. Our love and continued prayers are with you, Gem

Anonymous said...

Kara, that is Fantastic News! And on top of that you look great too! Love the red hair!

Much Love - Jake and Lanette

Anonymous said...

Kara,

We join you in praising our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is our resurrection and life. He does have plans for good for you with a future of hope and abundant grace.
Thank you, Kara, for sharing with us the wonderful verses and prayers of thanksgiving and joy. The Lord's mercy truly endures forever.
Love,
Aunt Karen and Uncle Don

Anonymous said...

Praise be to God for wonderful news! Kara, can you please pray for a little 6 week old baby named Eden. She was diagnosed with a cavernous angioma on her brain stem and surgery doesn't seem to be an option. This is a strong Christian family who can also use our prayers.

Anonymous said...

We are so happy to learn of the good news and will continue in our prayers for you and your family. Now continue to recuperate from the treatments and we will continue praising God and seeking to do his will.

Anonymous said...

Kara,
We are thrilled to hear about the great test results. Enjoy your drive through the bluebonnets this weekend!
Love, Kim, Kyle, Lauren & Katie
PS You look gorgeous! I love that color on you.

Anonymous said...

Thank God. Love, the Gurgos family