Friday, May 20, 2005

Good News

Kara has just recevied very encouraging test results. There is no new growth and all of the known cancer is continuing to shrink. I'm receiving the news through the grapevine, so details are sketchy. But we wanted to post the good news as soon as possible for those who are anxious to know how the tests turned out. This has been very encouraging for Kara, since the cumulative effects of the chemotheraphy have been wearing her down. She has two more rounds to go, with the next one starting Monday. We hope the good news will help see her through the remainder of her chemo.

Thank you for keeping Kara in your thoughts and prayers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara,

You are constantly in my thoughts and prayers and I rejoice in the good news. Thank you Abba!

With love,

Robbie (and Steve and Jack of course)

Dee said...

O Lord, my Jesus, I cried unto You - You healed me!!!!!!!
BLESSED BE JESUS!!!!!!!
Jesus is my strength - my shield - my heart trusted in Him! My heart rejoices! With my song I will praise Jesus!!!!!!!

God Bless You John for posting this "GREAT NEWS" on Kara. You have given us a weekend of peace, comfort - sheer JOY!!!!!!!
To Jesus Be The Glory Forever!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara,

I am so happy for you! I know the good test results are the best form of encouragement for you. We will continue to pray for good results and for your good humor. :) God bless you!!
Love,
Brad and Leslie

Anonymous said...

Great to hear of the good test results Kara!
-Georgia, Joey and family

Anonymous said...

Great to hear! We all love you! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Carrie Cox and Family
Everyone from Joplin

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara,

It is so great to hear the good news! You are in our thoughts and prayers every day.

Love,
Lanette Jacob