Monday, April 09, 2007

Update

Kara has an appointment with Dr. Lynch tomorrow to discuss her progress and the next phase of her treatment.

We had a good Easter weekend at the farm. The weather wasn't what we were expecting, but we managed to have a lot of fun. The electricity went out for a couple of hours on Saturday, but came back on before it got too cold inside! Uncle John and Aunt Carrie had planned a short trip to Port Aransas, but found it was too cold and surprised us on Saturday afternoon by coming to the farm.

On Easter morning, the kids were up at 6:30 in the morning to see what the Easter Bunny brought them, and then we all went to First United Methodist Church in La Grange for Easter morning service. It quit raining and warmed up a bit on Sunday, so the kids spent most of the afternoon running around outside.

Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for a good report from Dr. Lynch on Tuesday.
- Please pray that Kara can continue her chemotherapy this week.
- Please pray that the cancer be eradicated from Kara's body, permanently.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Dee said...

The Lord God says

I will restore health to Kara;
I will heal her!

Behold,I will bring Kara health and cure!
Yes,I will cure Kara.
I will reveal to her The Abundance
of My Peace; My Truth.

Kara will be to Me a name of Joy,
Praise; Honor.
All the nations of the Earth
Will hear All The Good I did to her

Again there will be heard in her
The Voice of Joy
The Voice of Gladness
The Voice of The Bridegroom
The Voice of The Bride
The Voice who will say
PRAISE THE LORD OF HOSTS!
THE LORD IS GOOD!
HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER!
WE BRING THE SACRIFICE OF PRAISE!
INTO THE HOUSE OF THE LORD.......

Call to me.
I will answer;
Show you GREAT; MIGHTY things
Which you know not.

Behold, I AM THE LORD.
THE GOD of all flesh.
Is there ANYTHING TOO HARD for me?

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to have refound your site, after having found it originally in January and then having lost the address! Meantime, I have been praying for you all.
Hope you are receiving many blessings. You are still being held in my prayers.
Matt from London