Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Under the Weather

Kara has been having a fever and feeling very fatigued, with dizzy spells, for the past couple of days. She had a flu shot on Sunday, and we hope that she is just feeling mild side effects from that. Emma's birthday is tomorrow, and Kara has spent a lot of time and energy planning festivities for it, and she is disappointed she may miss them after so looking forward to them. Kara asks that you pray that she might feel better tomorrow so she can go to Emma's birthday party. Little things like that mean so much to Kara.

Kara has scans of her brain on Friday to check on things, and we ask that you let your friends, family, and prayer groups know of this prayer need.

Prayer Requests:
- Please pray for improved health for Kara.
- Please pray for good scan results for her scans on Friday.
- Please pray that the cancer be eradicated from Kara's body, permanently.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Dee said...

Jesus said,

THIS SICKNESS WILL NOT END IN DEATH
NO! IT IS FOR THE GLORY OF GOD!

John 11:4

Kara, Jesus is saying to you,
I know what you are going through.
I AM has seen every tear you've shed.
It may not look possible to you -
You may not see anyway out -

REMEMBER,
I AM THE GOD OF THE IMPOSSIBLE!
I AM MADE YOUR BODY!
There is NOTHING I CAN'T DO!

KEEP BELIEVING!
KEEP TRUSTING!

I AM STILL IN CONTROL!

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara,

I hope you were able to celebrate Emma's 5th birthday today; I know there were a lot of fun things planned. I'm praying for your strength and stamina as well as comfort and healing as you recover from the sickness.

Take care and God bless you!
Love,
Leslie

PS I hope the scans turn out blank as well. God is faithful and He is hearing all our prayers for your recovery and defeat of cancer!

Anonymous said...

Praying that you can enjoy Emma's birthday. Happy Birthday Emma!
Will pray for peace of mind and good news from the scans.