Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Photos Up


IMG_1895.JPG
Originally uploaded by jeanjean78.
Photos of the family from Easter are online at Flickr. I left my computer cord in Houston, so I'm really low on battery power. I will post more tomorrow, but I wanted to get these to you today.

Everyone had a great time at Easter -- the Easter Bunny visited Emma and Luke, and the family went to a lovely Easter service at chuch.

Kara is very anemic and feeling it, but she should rebound quickly after getting her transfusion tomorrow. Please pray for more energy for Kara, and that the cancer be eradicated from her body, permanently. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Friend,

Beautiful pictures of the family. (Thanks Jean - you're the best.)

This scripture was given to us Easter Sunday and (of course) you were laid on my heart and I wanted to share what was prayed with you. What's so cool about this, is I have seen this answered in you before it was even prayed! Isn't our God awesome?

"I have heard about your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all of God's people. So I never stop being grateful for you, as I mention you in my prayers. I ask the glorious Father and God of our Lord Jesus Christ to give you his Spirit. The Spirit will make you wise and let you understand what it means to know God. My prayer is that light will flood your heart and that you will understand the hope that was given to you when God chose you. Then you will discover the glorious blessings that will be yours together with all God's people." Eph 1:15-18 (Contemporary English Version)

Do me a favor friend, pray this for me too!

With love,
Robbie

Anonymous said...

Dear Kara, What perfectly wonderful pictures or the family at Easter ! Hopefully the transfusions went well today and the energy levels are returning. It's truly amazing to see how healthy you and Emma both appeared after the chemo and the pneumonia, and I can't believe it's all because of the beautiful mom and daughter Easter dresses. Thanks so much, Jean, for sharing these fantastic photos. Please rest when you can and pace yourself these next couple of weeks especially, Kara, when so much more is going to be required of you. We are so grateful for our Lord amd His goodness to us in so many marvelous ways. Much love, Aunt Betsy